This was my first project when I started at TT which I began working on after it had already been submitted to the platform holders.
My initial responsibilities were to reproduce and diagnose the cause of hard-to-repro issues sent by QA before sending them on to the relevant programmer with my findings. Towards the release of the day-1 patch I moved on to helping fix some issues that did not require the attention of any particular programmer. This was done whilst also using the finished game to learn TT's engine and codebase.
I continued to work on bug fixing for patches before moving onto LEGO® Star Wars: The Force Awakens.